Nowise, "give-my-money-back"-land doesn't exist. Spend money in HYIPs is much more simple, than to get profit or to hang out in a profit zone on a constant basis. It is fat to go to great expense, but restoration is way longer. By the way, this is classical mistake - borrow and win back, get money from other project. And you just doubled your debt.
How to cover losses quickly?
- How to find out WHOIS of a HYIP?
- Is it real to get money back after SCAM?
- How to calculate deposit interest rate?
- Refbringers or monitoring. What to choose?
- Where to search for new HYIPs?